Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

1/24 Lancaster Bomber 1 of only 9 kits made Options
ripley822
#1 Posted : 01 October 2013 18:27:47

Groups: Registered

Hi Guys, I have in my possession a Heritage Aviation 1/24 Vacform Lancaster Bomber, these were produced in a very limited production run of only 9 kits. It was bought for me as a gift but is far far beyond my meager modelling skills, and I'm therefore looking to sell the kit. Its currently listed on eBay if you want to look at it but can take it off there if that's easier for anybody interested. Here's the link if you want to take a look, as i cant master the art of uploading pics on here yet.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/it...rksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Thanks for looking, Craig

Private sale of items: Please note that ModelSpace does not sponsor, oversee or in any way control these transactions. You understand and agree that you organize and participate in private sales at your own risk and ModelSpace/DeAgostini do not bear any responsibility or liability for the actions of any forum members or any third parties who organize or are otherwise involved in any private sales. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, DeAgostini disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts of other forum users or any other third party and will not be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential arising out of your organization or participation in a private sale.